10.25″ & 10.5″ Ford Dura Grip Limited Slip, Full Float Rear; Composite Clutches
Yukon’s Dura Grip is a positraction limited slip differential that provides smooth yet aggressive traction, giving you the confidence and performance you need across a wide variety of terrains. The Dura Grip posi limited-slip is engineered for long life and is completely rebuildable. Dura Grips are built with a high strength nodular case, forged 4320 chromoly spider gears, and Raybestos composite clutches. For unmatched positraction performance, the Dura Grip is the ultimate choice. When your vehicle demands performance, durability and strength, choose Yukon’s Dura Grip. Whether it’s at the track, off roading, racing or on the street, you deserve the confidence that these units offer.
- 4 Pinion Design
- All units are backed by extensive product testing and state-of-the-art software design
- Fits 10.25″ & 10.5″ Ford with 35 Spline Axles
- Fits all Gear Ratios
- Fully rebuildable design and proudly assembled in the USA
- Gears are cut to provide the strongest teeth possible in any terrain
- Limited Slip Differential with Composite Clutches
- Yukon Dura Grips feature 4320 chromoly spider gears for ultimate durability
Technical Notes: Yukon recommends the use of high grade Non-Synthetic GL-5 gear oil and two bottles of Yukon LSD (Limited Slip Differential) additive for long life and smooth operation. Part number OILADD. The use of synthetic oil is not recommended and may result in aggressive or noisy operation.
117 in stock
- Ford 10.25"
- Ford 10.5", '07 & older
- Ford 10.5", '08-'10
- Ford 10.5", '11 & up.
Compatible Make / Model
- Ford E-250 3/4 Ton (1985 - 1998)
- Ford E-350 1 Ton (1985 - 1998)
- Ford E-450 (2000 - 2007)
- Ford E-550 (2002 - 2003)
- Ford Excursion (2000 - 2005)
- Ford F-150 1/2 Ton (2000 - 2004)
- Ford F-250 3/4 Ton (1985 - 1998)
- Ford F-250 Super Duty 3/4 Ton (1997 - 1999)
- Ford F-350 1 Ton (1985 - 1997)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty 1 Ton (1997 - 1999)