Yukon Master Overhaul kit for Ford 7.5″ differential
Yukon Master Overhaul kits give you all the high quality parts you need to start & finish every differential job. Yukon offers more tailor-made kits than any other manufacturer in the industry to meet your specific installation needs.
This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Included in this kit are carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, complete shim kit, ring gear bolts, pinion nut, crush sleeve (if applicable), oil baffles and slingers (if applicable), thread locking compound, marking compound with brush, and gasket. Yukon Master Overhaul kits are the most comprehensive and complete kits on the market. Yukon does extensive research to ensure that every kit is specially tailored to your application.
- Fits Ford 7.5″
- Included are Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Included in this kit are carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, complete shim kit, ring gear bolts, pinion nut, crush sleeve , thread locker, marking compound with brush, and gasket.
Technical Notes: N/A
168 in stock
- Ford 7.5"
Compatible Make / Model
- Ford Aerostar (1985 - 1997)
- Ford Bronco II (1984 - 1990)
- Ford Fairmont (1978 - 1983)
- Ford Granada (1979 - 1982)
- Ford Mustang (1979 - 2010)
- Ford Ranger (1983 - 2011)
- Ford Thunderbird (1980 - 1988)
- Lincoln Continental (1979 - 2002)
- Lincoln Mark VI (1980 - 1983)
- Lincoln Mark Vll (1984 - 1992)
- Lincoln Zephyr (1979 - 1983)
- Mazda B3000 (1994 - 2002)
- Mazda B4000 (1994 - 2007)
- Mercury Bobcat (1979 - 1980)
- Mercury Capri (1979 - 1986)
- Mercury Cougar (1980 - 1988)
- Mercury Grand Marquis (1979 - 2011)
- Mercury Marauder (2003 - 2004)