NEW USA Standard Rear Driveshaft for Ranger, 39-13/16″ Center to Center
USA Standard Drive Shafts are new and made from high grade steel to reduce the wear and tear of everyday use. Many driveshaft components have been upgraded from OEM to eliminate known issues. USA Standard Gear replacement drive-shafts are computer balanced to provide a smooth running, vibration free driving experience. All drive shafts are quality inspected and come with everything needed for direct bolt-in installation, including greaseable u-joints for maintenance free performance. Enjoy a perfect fit, non-remanufactured driveshaft from USA Standard to keep your vehicle moving for years to come. Every driveshaft comes with a standard one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- All units are dynamically balanced at 3,000+ RPMs for vibration-free driving
- Brand new and fully assembled for simple out-of-the-box replacement
- New universal joints, slip yokes, shafts and components ensure a long life
- Overall compressed length is 39 13/16 in. long from center of universal joint to center of universal joint
- Slip yokes & u-joints are lubricated with high temperature grease
- USA Standard Driveshafts are strengthened over common OE shafts to prevent OE failure
- USA Standard “Perfect Fit” drive shafts are guaranteed for proper fitment and easy installation
Technical Notes: Overall compressed length is 39 13/16 in. long from center of u/joint to center of u/joint.
2 in stock
- Ford 7.5"
- Ford 8.8" - 28 Spline
Compatible Make / Model
- Ford Ranger (1985 - 1985)