Yukon Dura Grip positraction for Dana 70, 4.10 and down, 32 spline
Yukon Gear & Axle high performance ring & pinions set the standard for quality. Yukon Engineers use state-of-the art design & testing processes, backed by 2 in-house quality labs to ensure each item manufactured meets exacting specifications & quality standards. Yukon designed gear tooth surface finish reduces both friction & heat for long races & high torque conditions. We use high grade steel in both the ring & pinion, with fitment designed to OEM specs. Go ahead, add loads of horsepower & go big on tires because Yukon offers the widest selection of gear ratios to choose from. You’ll know that your gear choice was the right one, because you chose Yukon.
Yukon Ring & Pinions come with a 1 year warranty against manufacture defects. Yukon offers a Y.E.S. Plan for a lifetime, comprehensive, no-questions-asked protection plan covering your gears for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Fits Dana Spicer 70
- 4.10 and down ratio only
- 32 spline
- Clutch style positraction
- Internal gears are manufactured using forged 4320 steel and cut to provide stronger teeth
Technical Notes: Not for GM Express / Savana Vans. Yukon recommends the use of high grade GL-5 gear oil and Yukon LSD (Limited Slip Differential) additive for long life and smooth operation. Part number OILADD. The use of synthetic oil is allowed but may result in aggressive or noisy operation.
1 in stock
- Dana 70 - 32 Spline
- Dana 70 U - 32 Spline
Compatible Make / Model
- Dodge D250 2wd 3/4 Ton (1965 - 1984)
- Dodge D300 2wd 1 Ton (1985 - 1993)
- Dodge D350 2wd 1 Ton (1981 - 1993)
- Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton (1994 - 2002)
- Dodge Ram 3500 1 Ton (1994 - 2002)
- Dodge Ram Van 3500 1 Ton (1971 - 1984)
- Dodge W250 3/4 Ton 4x4 (1981 - 1984)
- Dodge W350 1 Ton 4x4 (1981 - 1984)
- Ford E-350 1 Ton (1992 - 2012)