Zumbrota Drivetrain Axle Assemblies are rebuilt to the highest quality standards of precision and reliability. Each Axle assembly is thoroughly inspected for straightness, cracks and surface wear. All internal components are fully inspected and tested including ring & pinions, internal gears, clutches and carriers. All bearings & seals are replaced. Gears are fully inspected for optimal tooth contact patterns and correct rolling torque using inch pound measurements for precise setup and longevity. Correct gear backlash is set to ensure proper gear lubrication and quiet operation. Axle tubes are inspected to ensure OEM standards of straightness. Zumbrota uses an exclusive hydro-blast rinse and sandblasting procedure on internal and external parts, followed by a proprietary shot-enticed deep cleaning, setting the standard for Axle assembly remanufacturing.
- All tubes are inspected to ensure they are straightened to OEM specifications.
- All housings are tested for surface wear and cracks.
- 100% inspection of all internal parts, including Ring & Pinion’s, Internal Gears, Clutch’s & Carrier’s
- 100% replacement of bearings, seals, crush sleeves, pinion nuts and shims.
- All housings are cleaned utilizing our state of the art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish.
- Correct rolling torque established using inch pound measurement’s for precision setup and longevity
2 year unlimited mileage warranty against manufacturer defects